Prepare. Respond. Recover.
Emergency Management is dedicated to empowering our campus community members with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively respond to and recover from emergencies.
Call or text 911 for any emergency requiring police, fire, or medical assistance.
For non-emergencies, call 520-621-8273 (621-UAPD)
Be Aware. Sign up for UAlert.
- The UAlert system is the University's emergency alert system.
- UAlert is a free service that delivers emergency messages via text and email to students, employees and designated campus colleagues.
- Family, friends and community members may also register for UAlert.
The University of Arizona draws on the expertise of people and teams across campus to develop guides for preventing, preparing for, and responding to specific emergencies, including:
- Active shooter
- Disruptive or distressed individual
- Hazardous materials/chemical spill
- Medical emergencies
- Severe storm
- Shelter in place order
- Bomb threat/suspicious package
- Fire or explosion
- Utility emergency