In the event of a violent incident, homicide, mass casualty event, or a death on campus:
Procedure to Follow
- Call 9-1-1.
- If students are involved, notify the Dean of Students Office at 520-621-7057.
- If employees are involved, notify Human Resources at 520-621-3660.
- Monitor UAlert, email, and the Incident webpage for further information and instructions.
- If you or someone you know is in need of counseling or support, please contact:
- Students - Counseling & Psych Services (CAPS) - Call 24/7 520-621-3334
- Employees - Life & Work Connections - Call 520-621-2493
- Suicide & Crisis Lifeline - Call 988
- 24/7 Community-Wide Crisis Support - Call 520-622-6000 or 866-495-6735
| Subject matter expert: UAPD – Updated: April 2023