Procedures to Follow
- Seek shelter under a table or in a doorway.
- Stay away from windows, mirrors, and electrical equipment.
- Evacuate when safe to do so.
- Be prepared for aftershocks.
- DO NOT use elevators.
- DO NOT use open flame devices in case of gas leaks.
- Report locations of injured people to emergency responders.
- Do not move injured people unless in immediate danger.
- Report any damage to Facilities Management at 520-621-3000.
| Subject matter experts: UAPD/Office of Emergency Management – Updated: April 2023